As we grow older, cell renewal decelerates. This can also cause dead skin cells to build up and halts the production of new collagen.
Microdermabrasion is a treatment that helps with skin rejuvenation by removing dead skin cells and activates production of collagen to uncover fresh skin. Microdermabrasion can also heal skin imperfections like hyperpigmentation, acne, wrinkles, and fine lines.
1. For Acne – light therapy from the device can stimulate the skin and have antibacterial effects. The mixture of the light and microdermabrasion promotes tissue healing and repair. This is particularly helpful for pimples and acne.
2. Skin Hydration – The younger skin will be youthful and suppler, which helps retain moisture in the skin. A hydro masque can also be followed quickly after for increased absorption.
3. Hand Treatments – hands are usually a good indicator of age. Microdermabrasion devices can also work to rejuvenate the skin in your hands to improve circulation and blood flow.
4. Hyperpigmentation – Continuous treatments can remove superficial layers to the skin, thus shedding uneven skin tones and stimulate cell turnover.
5. Stretch Marks – Using a combination of microdermabrasion and light therapy, scar tissues can be naturally repaired. Stretch marks can be less visible through time.